Buy Hawaiian Copelandia Magic mushroom grow kit | panaeolus cyanescens
Hawaiian Copelandia magic mushroom grow kit. aka Panaeolus Cyanescens, Copelandia Cyanescens Copelandia papilionacea or Psilocybe Cyanescens (false!)… You name them as you like!
You know it must be different if a species is called so many names. The official names are Panaeolus Cyanescens and Copelandia Cyanescens. The Copelandia is very potent, compared to the psilocybe cubensis the Hawaiian Copelandia is even 4-6 times stronger. And gives a vivid visual and clean trip.
A more then basic knowledge of mycology and advanced cultivation experience is needed to cultivate the Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms, with this grow kit it is slightly easier, but still difficult.
Instructions | Set-Up | Temperature | FAE & Humidity | Harvest | Dose | Storage | Strain Information | Histor
Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens grow kit
How to grow Hawaiian Copelandia? This has been a quest for years. It’s hard, but now you can give growing Panaeolus Cyanescens a chance with this easy to use grow kit. A few key factors are important:
- Work clean !
- Lots of fresh air : Air the kit, twice a day
- High Humidity : Moist the grow kit once a day
- Do not spray on the pins or mushrooms
Warning: Due cold storage the substrate can have some blue and green spots upon arrival. This does not mean that your kit is contaminated. Just send a picture of the kit to the Support and we can help you determinate if it is something else
Contents of the Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit
- Mycelium box 1200 ml with Panaeolus Cyanescens, Hawaiian strain
- Topsoil (casing layer) black earth like substance
- Grow bag
We recommend that you start the kit as soon as possible. If you do not want to use it right away. Keep the kit refrigerated between 5 – 7 degrees Celsius. Only use a cleaned refrigerator. Start the kit within a week after rival
Instructions Hawaiian Copelandia Panaeolus Cyanescens grow kit
Work clean !
Clean your work area and wash your hands Use gloves and a face mask if you have them. Work with your arms stretched so the kit is an arms length a way form you. This way you can not breath or cough on the kit or in the grow bag.
Start your Hawaiian Copelandia grow kit:
- Take out the contents of the kit. The substrate container, topsoil (casing layer) container, the growbag (humidity bag) the paperclip
- Spread the black top soil (casing layer) over the substrate, smooth it out evenly over the surface with your fingers.
- Put the kit in the grow bag.
- Mist the black top soil layer, until it is very mosit but not soaked with water.
- Add fresh air and close the bag with the paper clip.
- Everyday spray the sides of the grow bag with 1-2 sprays of water, from a misting bottle. And add fresh air by squeezing the bag and then opening it again, allowing new air to come inside.
- 5 – 17 days after starting your Copelandia grow kit, pins will begin to form (small mushrooms, tat appeear like small dots)
- DO NOT SPRAY the pins or mushrooms directly. But take the mushroom grow kit out of the growbag, add fresh air, spray the bag lightly to increase humidity. Put the kit back in the grow bag and close the bag.
- 5-7 days after pinning most mushrooms will be grown and are ready to pick.
- Prepare the kit for the next flush, by misting the top layer with lots of water. Spray until one or to centimeters of water accumulates at the bottom of thegrow kit. You can pour the water out of the kit when you the new flush begins to grow.
The set-up or positioning of your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is very important.
- Your cultivation area should be clean and disinfected.
- Pick a spot off the ground, preferably between knee and eye height. Or on top of a cupboard
- Do NOT cultivate in your bathroom, toilet or cellar. These rooms often contain other molds or bacteria.
- Do NOT put the kit in a box, container or other closed environment. The grow kit needs fresh air and airflow. With no air you will kill the mycelium.
- Do NOT put the kit in direct sunlight. A bright place in the house is perfect.
Fruiting temperature for the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms is around 24 degrees Celsius, more or less the same as you grow psilocybe cubensis mushrooms. If you keep ypur grow kit around that temperature the kit will flourish. We notice that if the kit cultivation temperature is lower then 19 degrees the kit will not preform as good.
- Colonization temperature 26-29°C
- Fruiting temperature 23-26°C
Fresh Air Exchange (FAE)
The mycelium and mushrooms need fresh air to develop. that is why it is important to air the grow bag 2 times a day. You can add the fresh air by doing the following:
- Close your doors and windows to avoid draft
- Clean your hands or use gloves
- Open the grow bag, by removing the clip and unfolding the top.
- Now squeeze the bag and open it to add the fresh air.
- Do this 3-4 times and the kit will have enough fresh air for the day
- Fold the top and close it with the clips
- Air the kit in the mornings and at night.
After adding fresh air it is time to increase the humidity in the grow bag. This can be done by misting the top soil of the kit and the inside of the grow bag. Make it moist not wet.
When the first small mushroom form in the grow kit, take the substrate kit out of the humidity bag, and spray in the bag only! The Hawaiian Copelandia mushrooms do not like to get wet and will stop growing. Never spray on the mushrooms.
The perfect time to harvest your Hawaiian Copelandia kit is about 24-36 hours after the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms drops their spores. The caps turn a bit grayish white.You will see some black spores on the caps too. Time to pick your mushrooms!
Unlike the psilocybe cubensis the Panaeolus Cyanescens does not have a veil. The caps just open and drop their spores.
How to pick the mushrooms from the Copelandia mushroom kit?
Gently knock the Panaeolus Cyanescens mushrooms over, snap them at the base. They will detach themselves form the substrate and are ready for use.