Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo® online. Online retailer of Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Cambodia by Mondo®. The strain of psilocybe cubensis found in Cambodia is characterized as follows: It was found by the renowned John Allen between the Angkor Wat Temples and the Cambodian city of Phnom Phen.
This strain was developed by him and a co-worker who selected the best and quickest-growing mycelium. Uncertainty exists as to whether the Cambodia strain is an Angkor Wat or Phnom Phen strain; the strain is just referred to as Cambodia. The Cambodia mushroom strain has been employed, cultivated, and sold since 1999. This is the kind of mushroom you would have encountered in Amsterdam before the mushroom ban.
Facts about Cambodian Cubensis:
- Cambodia is a country in Southeast Asia.
- Cap: 20-70 mm in diameter, brown to copper brown as the mushroom grows
- 40-125 mm stem, medium to big in size. When bruises are touched, they become green blue.
- Dark purple brown spores.
- 1.5–17 x 8–11 m, subellipsoid, 4-spored basidia
- PF Tek and BRF, Rye grain and other grains, straw, and pasteurized dung are used as substrates.
- Energetic, euphoric sensations, spiritual, and visual
Meet the new industry standard for easy-to-grow kits.
The newest generation of Mondo® Cambodian Magic Mushroom grow kits is the culmination of years of preparation and testing. Mondo® Grow Kit Cambodia is now even better than ever. The new edition of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Cambodia Grow Kit has the following improvements over the first:
- More mushrooms, larger yields
- More flushes* Improved contamination resistance
- *Some strains generate more flushes than others, so follow the directions differently. The biggest flushes are the first three.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Cambodia Magic Mushroom grow kit is a little different from the others you’ve seen. This is only seen in the substrate formula and is a well guarded secret. Even with us, no!
You do not need to utilize any more spores, as you did with the prior and other quick grow kits. The spores evolved into mycelium within the substrate (the cake) in the grow box during the laboratory procedure. The mycelium has colonized the substrate completely and is ready to produce mushrooms.
How to properly store the grow kit
It is suggested that you begin the cultivation process as soon as possible. If you want to start growing later, keep the grow kit in the refrigerator for 2 weeks (2°C to 8°C). To begin, place the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and seal it tightly.
Your Magic Mushroom Kit’s Contents
- 1x grow box – This includes active mycelium substrate (the cake)
- 1x grow bag with a micron filter to keep impurities out
- 1x paperclip to secure the grow bag
Misting Bottle – Misting is required to keep the humidity level at a comfortable level.
For misting and soaking, use potable water.
Work in a clean environment to prevent contamination by other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms).
We suggest that you use
- Gloves for surgery
- Disinfectant for a variety of surfaces
- Thermo mat (when room temperature falls below 18°C) Soaking Bag Thermometer
How to get the space and yourself ready before you start
- Any windows that are open should be closed.
- Microorganisms may be introduced to the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit via wind or draft.
- Place the grow box with the cake on a cleaned surface after removing it from the carton box.
- Microorganisms may stick to the grow box if this surface is not clean, flourishing within the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and contaminating the grow box.
- Make sure your hands and arms are clean while you’re working. When handling the kit, we suggest wearing medical gloves or a strong disinfectant. To prevent breathing into the grow bag and onto the cake, use a facemask.
Getting the process started
- Fill the container with clean, drinkable water. Close the grow box completely and immerse it for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, drain the excess water from the grow box.
- In the grow bag, place the grow box. The bag’s open end should face upwards.
- The grow box’s lid should be removed. Rinse and put the lid in the carton box.
- Do not cover the micron filter by folding the open end of the grow bag twice.
- To keep the bag closed, place the paperclip on the fold. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is now complete and ready to use.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit on top of the ziploc with lid inside the carton box.
- The instructions for the Mondo® Cambodia magic mushroom grow kit may be read, downloaded, or seen online.
The optimal temperature is 24 degrees Celsius. The temperature should not go below 18°C and should not rise over 29°C. You may use a Thermo Heatingmat to prevent the temperature from falling below 18 degrees Celsius. In the winter or in colder parts of the globe, a thermo mat is a must-have.
Only light is required for the Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Cambodia Magic Mushroom Grow Kit’s mycelium to ‘understand’ that it has reached the surface. Mushrooms will only grow after that. It’s more than adequate to have a few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine every day. Because direct sunlight kills mycelium, keep the grow kit out of direct sunlight.
Misting / Water
You start misting the day after you start the procedure. Remove the paperclip from the grow bag to open it. Spray one time against each side of the bag, rather than directly on the cake. So you mist four times every day. Fresh oxygen is also pumped into the bag by misting. Close the bag with the paperclip immediately after misting.
The first little mushrooms (the pins) should develop between 5 and 16 days if the circumstances are ideal. This, too, is contingent on the tension. Some strains of Cubensis develop more slowly than others.
The mushrooms appear in clusters. This group might be tiny or huge. That is contingent on the tension. A flush is a kind of growth like this. Mushrooms don’t always ripen at the same time. A flush kit may be used for several flushes. The first and second flushes are the most significant. More flushes will follow, but they will be smaller than the last.
When the veil between the cap and stem has just begun to separate, mushrooms are ripe and ready to be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Using medical gloves or disinfectant, one should disinfect the hands, wrists, and arms. Select the ripe mushrooms and let the remainder to mature.
To remove the mushrooms from the cake, hold the base of each mushroom with your thumb and index finger. Rotate your hand slowly counterclockwise until the mushroom releases. It is not a good idea to extract the mushrooms. This might be harmful to the mycelium and cause it to perish. After collecting the bulk of the larger mushrooms, proceed to gather the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides of the building
Mushrooms thrive where the sun shines and there is minimal barrier to penetration. Because the cake has light shining on it from all sides, mushrooms may grow there as well. It is difficult to counteract this, and it is permissible. To keep the edges of the grow box dark, some gardeners cover them in aluminum foil, although this doesn’t always work.
Mushrooms may be harvested shortly before soaking the kit if they grow there:
Hands are clean! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it on your other hand, upside down. Wiggle the plastic box until the cake falls out and lands on your hand. The plastic box may be disinfected by placing it on a clean surface. You may now use this hand to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all of the mushrooms have been selected, return the cake to its original location in the plastic box and finish the soaking procedure.
After collecting all of the mushrooms, you must prepare the equipment for the next flush. Again, remove the grow box from the grow bag using clean hands or gloves. Fill the container with potable, hygienic water. Remove the lid from the Ziploc bag and use it to close the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box with a soaking bag or a clean plastic shopping bag of your own. Close it firmly and refrigerate it for 12 hours between 2°C and 8°C. This process is referred to as soaking. Now, the cake will be steeped in water in preparation for the next flush.
While the grow bag with micronfilter is soaking, it may be hung upside down to dry. To prevent germs from entering the bag, it must be hung inverted. After each flush, many cultivators like to use new, unused grow bags. After 12 hours, remove the soaking bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
After that, flush
To proceed, repeat steps 3–7 as you did when starting the procedure for the first time. A fresh flush will occur a few days later. A Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic mushroom grow kit will yield at least two or three flushes. You may get more flushes out of a kit if you have cultivating experience.
When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit for at least three weeks following the second flush, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey, or yellow, it may be discarded. The color shift indicates that the grow kit has been compromised by another fungus or bacterium. The Psilocybe cubensis ‘Cambodia’ Magic mushroom grow kit will no longer produce mushrooms, and the grow kit should be discarded outdoors.
The mushrooms will spill their spores if you pluck them too late. Because of the spores, the cake and mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains may turn red/brown). This isn’t a major issue; it simply doesn’t seem very appealing. When mushrooms release spores, they begin to disintegrate, and the active compounds begin to decay as well. Mushrooms will lose part of their power as a result of this.
Consider your options.
More information about dos and don’ts may be found on the responsible usage page. This kit is solely intended for small-scale home usage. Don’t eat it if you’re a human. Only for the purposes of spore reproduction and study.
There are no reviews yet.