Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® Online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® online. The Psilocybe Cubensis Mazatapec spore were collected bij de Mazatec Indians near Huautle de Jimenez, Mexico. It’s a mushrooms employed bij de Mazatec Indians for Shaman ceremonies, mostly used to relieve pain.
The Mazatec Indians employing the Psilocybe Cubensis Mazatapec were the ones from Mexico that helped make psilocybe mushrooms famous to the globe. The original name for this psilocybe mushroom was Mazatec but owing to a mushroom hunter spelling it erroneously it became Mazatapec. Only understanding this after a year, the online mushroom community already adopted the Mazatec as the Mazatapec.
Characteristics of Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® online
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Potency: Moderate to powerful
- Fruiting time: 14 – 21 days
- Fruiting temperature: 23 – 26 Celsius
- Meet the new standard of simple grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom grow kit is somewhat different from the grow kits you may have used previously. This is visible exclusively in the substrate formula and is a secret not merely shared with everyone. Not even with us!
Just like the previous and other quick grow kits, you do not need to utilize extra spores. During the laboratory procedure, the spores have grown into mycelium within the substrate (the cake) in the grow box. The mycelium has thoroughly colonized the substrate and is ready to produce mushrooms.
Years of planning and testing has culminated in the newest generation of Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom grow kits. The Mondo® Grow Kit Mazatapec has gotten better than it ever was. Compared to the previous generation of Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Grow Kit, the following generation is upgraded with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resilience against contaminations
- Different, but simpler instructions
*some strains generate more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the biggest.
How to keep the grow kit appropriately
It is advisable to start the cultivation process straight soon. If you wish to start growing later, you may keep the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, cover the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and seal it securely.
- 1x grow box – This comprises substrate with active mycelium (the cake) (the cake)
- 1x grow bag – The bag contains a micron filter to keep impurities out
- 1x paperclip – For sealing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is essential for the humidity level
- Potable water — For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to offer other fungus and bacteria (micro organisms) little opportunity to pollute.
We suggest using
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature goes below 18°C)
How to prepare the environment and yourself before you begin
Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that could infect the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit.
When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, lay it on a sterilized surface. If this surface would not be clean, germs may adhere to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit and will contaminate the grow box.
Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We advise using medical gloves or a powerful disinfectant when handling the device. You should wear a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the operation.
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box carefully and let it soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, dump the excess of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid and place it in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag remains closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziploc with cover.
Read, download or watch the instructions for the Mondo® Mazatapec magic mushroom grow kit.
The optimal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature dip under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To avoid the temperature from falling under the 18°C, you may use a Thermo Heatingmat to maintain the appropriate temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder places of the globe.
The Psilocybe cubensis Mondo® Mazatapec Magic Mushroom Grow Kit simply requires light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will develop. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunshine a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight destroys the mycelium, thus prevent the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the procedure you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake but spray one time against every edge of the bag. So you sprinkle once a day, four sprays. Misting also releases new oxygen within the bag. Right after misting, shut the bag again with the paperclip.
If the circumstances are good, you may anticipate the first little mushrooms (the pins) to emerge between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains develop slower than others. They develop swiftly and within days you may anticipate a harvest of mushrooms.
The mushrooms come up in clusters. This might be a small or huge group. That depends on the tension. A growth like this is termed a flush. Mushrooms are nearly never ready at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the biggest. When further flushes occur, they will be smaller than the prior one.
Mushrooms are ripe and should be plucked when the veil between the hat and the stem has barely torn. Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms.
- Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the rest continue to develop.
- Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger. Rotating your hand clockwise gently, until the mushroom releases go.
- Do not pluck out the mushrooms. This would risk harming the mycelium and killing it.
- When most of the bigger mushrooms have been plucked, also pick the smaller ones and the pins as well.
Mushrooms that sprout from the sides
Mushrooms grow where the light reaches and where there is minimal penetrating resistance. Because the cake has light shining on the sides, the mushrooms could also grow there. It is hard to oppose this and may be accepted. Some gardeners cover the edges of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, but this doesn’t always work effectively.
When mushrooms grow there, they may be collected immediately before you immerse the kit:
Clean your hands!
- Take the grow box out of the bag and set it upside down on your other hand.
- Wiggle the plastic box so that the cake will fall out, into your palm.
- The plastic box may be put on a disinfecting surface.
- Now you have this hand free to pluck the mushrooms off the edges of the cake.
- When all mushrooms are selected, you may set the cake back as it was, in the plastic box and proceed to the soaking procedure.
After all the mushrooms have been plucked, you ready the equipment for the next flush. Again, using sterilized hands or gloves; remove the grow box out of the grow bag. Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Take the lid out of the ziplock bag and use it to shut the grow box. Place the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or use your own clean plastic shopping bag and wrap it around the box. Close it carefully and store this in a refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is termed the soaking process. Water will now soak into the cake, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking you may hang the grow bag with micronfilter upside down to dry. Make careful to hang it upside down, so no bacteria will reach the bag. Many growers like to use fresh and unused grow bags after every flush.
After 12 hours take the soaking Bag with the grow box, out from the fridge and unpack it.
To continue, repeat the same steps 3 – 7 as previously when you began the procedure for the first time. Several days later, a fresh flush will occur. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are proficient at growing, you may get more flushes out of a kit.
When no additional mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic Mushroom grow kit becomes green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit may be disposed of. The shift in color is a symptom that the grow kit is infected with another fungus or bacterium. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Psilocybe cubensis ‘Mazatapec’ Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be put away in the rubbish outdoors.
When you are too late plucking the mushrooms, they will shed their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will become black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) due of the spores. This is not actually an issue; it simply doesn’t look very attractive. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to decay, and the active components begin breaking down. Mushrooms will lose part of their power.
Check out the responsible usage page for additional information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is suitable for small-scale home usage only.
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Mazatapec by Mondo® online
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||23ºC|
|Yield (from)||100 grams|
|Yield (to)||300 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|