Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo® online
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo® online. Online retailer of Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo®. The newest generation of Mondo® Thai XL magic mushroom grow kits has emerged from years of preparation and testing. The Thai XL grow kit is now superior than its previous state. The second version of the Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit is superior to the original generation in the following ways:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Thai XL magic mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you may have used before. These are mainly ‘under the hood’ differences and are not easily seen.
Just like the previous and other easy mushoom grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface. Only then, mushrooms will grow. A few hours of fluorescent/artificial light or indirect sunlight a day is more than enough. Direct sunlight kills the mycelium, so avoid the sun to shine directly on the grow kit.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip. Do not spray directly on the cake, but spray one time against every side of the bag. So you mist once a day, four sprays. Misting also vents fresh oxygen inside the bag. Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days. This also depends on the strain. Some cubensis strains grow slower than others.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush. Mushrooms are almost never ripe at the same time. You can get more than one flush out of a kit. The first two flushes are the largest. When more flushes come, they will be smaller than the previous one.
When the veil between the cap and stem has barely torn, mushrooms are ready and should be harvested. Do not delay any longer. Utilize surgical gloves or thoroughly clean your hands, wrists, and arms. Pick the ripe mushrooms and let the rest to continue growing.
Remove the mushrooms from the cake by grasping the mushroom’s base with your thumb and index finger. Slowly rotate your hand counterclockwise until the mushroom releases its grip. Please do not remove the mushrooms. This might potentially harm the mycelium and destroy it. After the majority of the bigger mushrooms have been gathered, also collect the smaller ones and the pins.
Mushrooms that grow from the sides
Mushrooms thrive when there is sufficient light and minimal barrier to penetration. Because the edges of the cake are illuminated, mushrooms may also grow there. This is difficult to refute and may be permitted. Some cultivators cover the sides of the grow box with aluminum foil to keep the sides dark, however this method is not always effective.
When mushrooms grow there, they may be harvested immediately prior to soaking the kit:
Pure hands! Remove the grow box from the bag and set it inverted on your other hand. Shake the plastic container till the cake falls into your fingers. The plastic box may be put on a surface that has been disinfected. This hand is now free to pluck the mushrooms off the cake’s sides. When all mushrooms have been gathered, you may replace the cake in its original plastic container and continue with the soaking procedure.
After all mushrooms have been harvested, you prepare the next flush kit. Using sterilized hands or gloves, remove the grow box from the huge grow bag. Fill the container with potable, fresh water.
Remove the lid from the plastic bag and use it to seal the grow box. Wrap the closed grow box in a soaking Bag or your own clean plastic shopping bag. This should be stored in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 12 hours. This is known as the soaking procedure. The cake will now absorb water, preparing it for the next flush.
During the soaking, the grow bag with micronfilter may be hung upside down to dry. Ensure that it is hung inverted so that no bacteria may enter the bag. Many cultivators like to use brand-new, unopened grow bags after each flush. After 12 hours, remove the bag containing the grow box from the refrigerator and unpack it.
To continue, follow the same steps 3 – 7 as before when you started the process for the first time. Several days later, a new flush will appear. You can get at least 2 or 3 flushes out of a Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit. If you are experienced in cultivating, you can get more flushes out of a kit.
When no more mushrooms grow out of a grow kit after the second flush for at least three weeks, or when the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit turns green, red, grey or yellow; the grow kit can be disposed of. The change in color is a sign that the grow kit is contaminated with another fungus or a bacteria. No more mushrooms will grow out of the Mondo® ‘Thai’ XL Magic mushroom grow kit and the grow kit should be thrown away in the garbage outside.
When you are too late picking the mushrooms, they will drop their spores. The cake and the mushrooms will turn black/purple (some other cubensis strains red/brown) because of the spores. This is not really a problem; it just doesn’t look very pretty. When mushrooms release their spores, they also start to degrade and the active ingredients are breaking down. Mushrooms will lose some of their potency.
Check out the responsible use page for more information on do’s and don’ts. This kit is meant for small-scale home use only.
Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai XL by Mondo® online
|Grow Kit type||Mondo|
|Potency||Average / High|
|Optimum cultivation temperature||24ºC|
|Yield (from)||200 grams|
|Yield (to)||600 gram|
|Water Spray Needed||Yes|
There are no reviews yet.